Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Darkus Horridian 920Gs

Bakugan Reviews:
Darkus Horridian 920Gs
I really liked how this guy looks, the paint is really nice though I wish they painted the eyes on the extra head, and I just love the way its sculpted, it has so many details that stands out, no matter what attribute it is or what color he would look cool anyways, I had this Baku Cyclone Strike of him and even if that mix color he is still epic! :D Even though Mechtanium Surge isn't my favorite, because of how the Diecast ruins the rolling and he feet gets loose, Horridian is better due to him being reallly well buillt and no loose joint, and the Diecast actually makes him sin master. So my finall score for him is 9.5/10, he would of earned a 10 if he had more paint though.


No comments:

Post a Comment